Do not put your money into TCF BANK.I had a valid wire transfer.

A wire transfer is good right off the bat. I had my investor send it that way so there would not be any issues. After a week now they tell me that it's no good. Talked to the Bank that they said recalled it.

They said they had no record of the transaction. My client said he did not recall it and is sending me a certified check instead. What is wrong with this "BANK"?

Putting this check somewhere else and into another Bank no more business with a Bank which does not know how to count.:(

Had an Experience with TCF Bank?

Comments

Dear TCF bank,

I received an email in my spam inbox 03/13/2010 stating my account needs to be updated by 03/15/2010. I don't have an account to update, so what do I do? My email address is: discography12@yahoo.com can somebody explain what's going on here? I couldn't find an email address for "contact us," or "customer service," so how can I email the bank? Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely stressed,

Richard "The Mardi Gras Man" Johnson

Echo, Minnesota, United States #17903

It was more than liekly recalled by the originating bank not per the cstomers request, otherwise i doubt your "investor" would send u a check.....

ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more