This Bank has some severe issues with posting items to accounts.With direct deposit and charging severe overdraft charges and getting away with it.

With charges of 175.00 in overdraft fees this Bank is ripping all of its customers off. They are unfair and do not care about their customer. I had direct deposit and then made an additiional deposit. They didnt post the transaction till the next day and went back and charges me for all my transactions and over draft fee.

PLEASE bank elswewere.

This may cause you severe financial distress like me.With no recourse against the bank.

Review about: Tcf Bank Checking Account.

Had an Experience with TCF Bank?

Comments

Gracied10
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #661752

:( :( :( Nice people working at the bank but WOW - they are making a killing on their fees - all the other comments are right - the behind the scenes order of posting is not reflected on the online records.As a result hundreds of dollars overdrafts and they do not refund!!

I cannot begin to imagine how much money they are making off us.

GO TO ANOTHER BANK!!!WE DID :cry :cry :cry :cry

Understand that all of their policies are stated when you sign up for the account.Solution: Make sure the funds are in the account before you try to purchase.

Too many people "assume" the money will show up and make purchases before the money is in there.If you don't do that, and you don't keep a check registered, you're bound to get stuck with crazy fees.

DavidL

Thats exactly the same thing that happened to me.Thank the good Lord that there is a God in Heaven above if thats any consolation.

Had to beg and borrow to get out of the red thanks to TCF's crooked underhanded double processing practices :( :( . IF YOUR BANK IS TCF AND HAVE ANY DEDUCTIONS ONLINE THAT ARE LABELED 'POSTED' AND YOUR 'BALANCE' IS IN THE POSITIVE *DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOUR POSTED BALANCE IS YOUR ACTUAL BALANCE* ...you may already be in the red and have to pay several $35 overdraft fees.

TCF bank is a thief.Jesus is Lord