Well in the last 2 weeks I have been charged over $400.00 in NSF's fees.My paycheck which is electronically deposited showed one day and the next day it disappeared from my account.

Then the day after it showed up and stayed. I went to the bank because of course you cannot call the bank itself because they do not allow that hmm! They say for security reasons. Wow I have a account with Chase also and I can call any branch anytime I like.

Is that weird or what. Well I went to a branch and talked to the assistant manager and tried to find out what happened to my account. Well she was litearly clueless and was unable to tell me what happened to my deposit. And also after depositing cash why it was not made available imediately to pay bills.

She also was very rude and smurking at times. I have a family member that opened up a account there when she came into a substancial amount of money. After I talked to her about what happened to me she went to TCF to withdraw all her money and close her accounts(checking&savings). And she also has two other bank accounts at Chase and Bank of America.

And I am going to talk to as many people I know at work and friends to tell them to close there accounts because I do not want them to go through what I went through. And I am filing a complaint with the FTC.

Please anyone that has had these problems like I have file a complaint with them.Because this will keep on happening to other people that work very hard for there money.

Had an Experience with TCF Bank?

Comments